2.05.2010

No updates in a while! Oops. School and work have taken all of my time lately. I haven't done so bad with the diet though. 20.5 pounds down!!! Go me. 20 more to go and I know I can do it! Slow and steady wins the race.
Today I did lotsss of strength training on Wii fit, and my legs are all wobbly. I'm worried I'm going to have trouble getting out of bed tomorrow because I am going to be so sore, but it will be worth it.
Luckily, I have made it through the hardest week of the semester with two back to back tests and a lab during which I had to give immunization shots (SCARY!). It actually went pretty smoothly and it should be pretty smooth sailing from here on out. I have every night off this upcoming week and nothing big school wise so I am looking forward to some bike rides, time for cooking good meals, leisure reading, and maybe even catching up on some TV!
The goal is to be down below 160 pounds by my birthday (Feb. 17th) which shouldn't be too hard. On Tuesday morning I was at 162.4 pounds. Wish me luck. Gotta fit into this super cute purple strapless dress I bought for New Year's Eve but ended up not wearing. Maybe I can figure out how to put a pic up, if I get to wear it.
Anyway, I haven't been writing down my calories (or blogging about them, obviously) because of my super busy schedule, but hopefully I will get back into it. I have just been keeping track in my head, but I don't feel like that is as effective as writing them down. It's better to be able to actually visualize on paper how much you have eaten and what food group allowances you have used up for the day when it is all in a journal.
I'll probably not blog each day with my calories, just due to time restraints, but I'll try to keep this updated with progress, ideas, and recipes.
Going out for Mexican tonight. Hopefully I can't try to stay away from the free chips and order something semi-healthy.

2 comments: