1.15.2010

I didn't wake up until 1:45 today. I'm pretty sure that is the latest I have ever slept. Probably because I was up til 5:30, but that's a whole other story.

Tofu, Eggplant, Mushroom, and Onion Stir Fry 320
(used 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and some water to deglaze the pan)
Left over Veggie Chili w/ Cheese 270
Ginger glazed mahi mahi 260
- cut down to one portion from this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/ginger-glazed- mahi-mahi/Detail.aspx
5.5 oz mahi filet 140
1 tbsp honey 60
1 tbsp soy sauce 10
1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette 10
1 tsp olive oil
- Also I am going to make this in a grill pan with olive oil cooking spray so I don't have to use anymore oil to pan fry it.
Peas 75
Baked lays 120
Total = 1045!

The fish was really amazing. Probably one of the most filling and flavorful low calorie dishes I have had. I recommend that whoever is reading this tries it.

On a completely different subject, as long as I can whine and beg enough to get an extension on the cutoff for out of state rotations which ended today at 5, I will be doing a rotation in Seattle, Washington next year!!! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment