1.19.2010

I rode my bike to class today and it was lovely. It is already becoming easier. The weather was perfect too. I was actually stopped in front of the capitol (capital? i always get those confused) building and some cute guy in a suit just started talking to me and said it is such an amazing day today isn't it? We had a nice little chat. Should have gotten his number but I'm not that ballsy and I didn't check his finger for a ring.
(oh btw, I rode my bike for about an hour yesterday...did the entire river walk near my house. I think it is about 3 miles one way)

Today I have eaten:
Egg sandwich 170
MSF "Sausage" 80
Coffee, black 5
Baked lays 140
Light babybel cheese 50
Salad with mushrooms, onions, 4 mini crab cakes, and honey dijon dressing 360
MSF asian cake with soy sauce 120

If you can find these mini crab cakes (I think they are made by Philips seafood), they come in boxes of maybe 18 or 20?, at publix, they make amazing salad toppers or just a great appetizer. I find them on sale for maybe $12 or $13 for the box. Not too bad for really high quality crab cakes. Also the little cakes that morning star farms make are delicious. I love morning star farms brand in general, but they have these little cakes both southwestern and asian ones, that are a good source of protein for vegetarians. Sadly, they no longer carry them at the publix I frequent as of the last grocery trip I made.
I'm going to Starbucks now to study and research the night away so I'm sure I will have a little tasty treat with lots of wonderful calories. I'll log it when I get back.

Baked lays (again) 120
Americano w/ one honey packet and half & half 80
Progresso southwestern soup and 1 tbsp of sour cream 90
Total= 1215

No comments:

Post a Comment