1.21.2010

I was bad yesterday. I did well up until we went to trivia and then I had to give into the pimento cheese fries and numerous pitchers of yuengling. We went to lunch at hunter and gatherer too and I had a fabulous crab cake sandwich with hoppin johns salad for the side, and I think I was fine on my calorie intake until I had the alcohol. I do miss drinking though and need to let loose a little more, so oh well!

Today has been better-
Egg 70
Toast 40
Hashbrowns w/ cheese and salsa 200
Coffee with 1/2 tbsp of honey 50
(I'm trying to cut out artificial sweeteners now too!)
2 spring rolls 190
Boiled okra with 1 tbsp of light butter 100

About to have some chili:
The whole pot was around ~1100 calories. I'm not sure how much I will eat, but it won't be more than a third of it. I'll add cheese and sour cream and a couple of tortillas though. I'm gonna guess 500 calories for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment